We are pleased to announce the call for Admission, Scholarship for International Students for the Academic Session 2018-19 at KIIT, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University, Odisha, India is a premier University in India, respected worldwide due to its rich educational culture of excellence.
Program Name: KIIT University Academic Session 2018-19
Application Deadline: 25th August 2018
Is it offered annually? Scholarship 2018-19
How to Apply/: Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible Countries: Ivory Coast, Liberia, Cape Verde, Comoros, Rwanda, Cameroon, Mauritius, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Palestine, Qatar, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Fiji, Japan and Vietnam, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Trinidad & Tobago, China, Ukraine, Laos, Macedonia, Russia, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
To be taken at (country): India
Field/Level of Study: Bachelors/Masters/Phd
About the Award: KIIT University, Academic Session 2018-19 for academically inclined international students for pursuing a higher professional education at KIIT University. We would appreciate if you kindly access our website www.kiit.ac.in and www.kiss.ac.in to know more about our work.
- Applicants should fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
Documents that have to be provided in order to apply are as follows:
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter.
- Proof of English proficiency (if available).
- Copies of certificates of academic honors or awards received (if available).
Number of Awardees: Limited
Value of Scholarship: (Applicants qualifying for the Academic program 2018-19 would be paying a partial total fee which would cover their food and accommodation expenses).
Duration of Scholarship:
Name of Award Provider: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University, Odisha, India.
Other Important Information:
- Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses (www.kiit.ac.in/courses/courses) (except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses).
- Applicants qualifying for the Academic program 2018-19 would be paying a partial total fee for international students which would cover their boarding and lodging expenses.
- Applicants have to abide by Rules & Regulation of University. Applicants should bear the traveling expenses to Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, and their personal expenses during the duration of the study.
For more details: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Sent by: Alkananda Mishra